鴨嘴獸泰瑞在哪裡?

鴨嘴獸泰瑞在哪裡?

《鴨嘴獸泰瑞在哪裡?(Where's My Perry?)》是一款迪斯尼發布的《鱷魚小頑皮愛洗澡》的續作,角色取材於卡通片《Phineas and Ferb》,雖然畫面相似,但玩法不同,此作中水會因道具影響在液態,氣態,固態間變化,如何利用不同形態的水是過關的關鍵。

基本信息

遊戲版本:鴨嘴獸泰瑞在哪裡?(Where's My Perry?) v1.0.5

解析度:320x480 480x800 480x854 540x960 600x800 960x640 1024x600 1024x768 1280x800 1024x480 1280x720

格式:apk 大小:37M

遊戲簡介

遊戲中,玩家將體驗各種形態的水。切開各關卡的泥土,引導水和蒸氣穿過冰、泥土和石頭進入管道。邪惡的杜芬博士在下水道了布置了各種各樣的雷射陷阱,你需要使用這些雷射將水變成不同的形態。

“熱能終結者”將水瞬間變為水蒸氣,或將冰瞬間變為水!

“冰凍終結者”將水瞬間變為冰,或將水蒸氣瞬間變為水!

“派對終結者”可以抽乾水或水蒸氣變成…稍等,這是機密!

名人語錄

Ah ha! I got you this time, Perry the Platypus!

啊哈!很高興這個時間見到您,鴨嘴獸泰瑞!

Ha! I know I shouldn't laugh, but I really can't help myself.

哈!(笑)我知道我不該笑,但我實在忍不住。

Really? You call that an escape attempt?

真的嗎?你打電話就是試圖逃脫?

Ah come on now, were you even trying? It's okay, you can tell me.

啊,現在繼續,您以前試過嗎?

You look like you could use a Level-Solve-inator. Am I right? Huh? Huh?

您看起來可能要用到關卡解決終結者。我說的對嗎?啊?啊?

Could you hurry up? I need to pick up Vanessa from school today.

你能不能快點?我今天需要到學校接凡尼莎。

Again? How come you can defeat all my other evil genius plans but this little mobile app makes you all weak in the knees?

再來一次?你能夠打敗我的所有其他邪惡天才計畫,而這個小小的移動應用程式難道會讓你束手無策?

Did you lose again? Oh, I was thinking this would be a good day, and now it's even better!

您又失敗了?喔,我想今天將是幸運的一天,您可以做到更好!

Hah! With you out of the way, there is no one to stop me from taking over the Tri-State Area!

哈哈!與你一起,無人能阻止我占領三州地區!

See! All your good is no match for all my evil!

看!你的善良根本就不是我所有邪惡計畫的對手!

See, now you know how it feels to have a piece of machinery you're depending on just fall apart on you.

看,現在你知道擁有一台自己可以依靠的機器而讓自己崩潰的感覺。

I could fix that, you know. (sing song) But I won't!

你知道,我可以修理它。(唱歌),但我不想修理它!

You probably shouldn't have put that in there. I'm just saying.

你或許不該把它放在那裡。我只是說說。

Oh look, the sludge messes up your generator. You should remember that, Perry the Platypus.

喔看,污泥妨礙了你的發電機。你應該記住,鴨嘴獸泰瑞。

Do you need some more water, Perry the Platypus? Well, you can't have mine.

鴨嘴獸泰瑞,你需要些水嗎?好了,我的可不給你。

Why did you use up all your water? That was wasteful, you should conserve.

你為什麼用光所有的水?這是浪費,你應該節省點。

You know, you should probably save some water to power that generator. That would be a smart move.

你知道,你應該省點水為發電機提供動力。那才是明智之舉。

Where's your water? ... What? What did I say? What?

我的水呢?(敲打)什麼?我說了什麼?什麼?

Ice try, Perry the Platypus! Get it? Because you're frozen in a block of ice! Its clever!

鴨嘴獸泰瑞,試試冰塊! 明白了嗎?因為你凍結在冰塊中了!聰明!

Ohh Looks like the enemy of the platypus- is ICE! Who'd thought!

喔,冰塊看起來像鴨嘴獸的敵人!誰能想到!

What? It's just a tube? What is the big problem?

什麼?這只是一根管道?大問題是什麼?

Oh see, see, that was one of my "-inators" that stopped you. See how I did that?

喔,看,看,那就是阻止你的“終結者”。看我怎么做?

Not so good with the steam, are you? That's too bad. It's wonderful for the skin.

使用蒸汽不是很好,是不是?這太糟糕了。對皮膚好。

Where did all your steam go? I guess up, probably.

你的蒸汽去哪兒了? 我想可能上去了。

Looks like you could use a steam-maker-inator, Perry the Platypus. (laughs)

鴨嘴獸泰瑞,看起來你可以使用蒸汽製造終結者。(嘻嘻)

This is so easy, it's not even fun anymore. Oh, who am I kidding? This is SO MUCH FUN!

這是很容易,但這不再有趣了。喔,我在開玩笑? 這不更加有趣!

Look at all those things you unearthed. And by unearthed, I mean completely earthed!

看看你挖出的這些東西。挖出的東西,我的意思是指完全埋在地下的東西!

Oh, this puzzle is very abstract. And by abstract, I mean completely, uh, stract? I'm still working on that one.

喔,這個迷宮很抽象。 抽象的意識是非常深奧?我還在努力解決它。

Perry the Platypus, would you mind introducing this one yourself? I'm a little tired today. I didn't get much sleep.

(抱怨)鴨嘴獸泰瑞,你願意講講這個嗎?我今天有點累了。我睡眠不足。

Wait! Perry the Platypus, are you still stuck in those tubes? I completely forgot about you. Cause you know, you're taking a long time.

等等!鴨嘴獸泰瑞,你還困在管道中嗎?我把你給忘了。因為你知道,你花的時間太長了。

Now we're going to play a little game I call "Perry the Platypus Stuck Inside An Underground Tube With Little Hope of Escape!"

我們將玩個小遊戲,現在名字叫“鴨嘴獸泰瑞被困在逃生希望渺茫的地下管道中!”

Wow, look at all of that. I'm glad I don't have to figure this one out.

哇,看這一切。 我很高興我不必解決這個難題。

While you're stuck down there, I'll be out doing something EVIL. I'm not sure what yet, but trust me, it will be totally EVIL.

當你被困管道中時,我會做一些壞事。我不確定是什麼,但請相信我,它絕對很壞。

You know, maybe I should call you "Perry the Stuck-underground-apus". It might be more apropos.

啊,看看誰在這裡,鴨嘴獸泰瑞。也許我該叫你“困在地下的泰瑞”!

Haven't I seen this before? Actually, this looks a lot like something I've seen on my pocket-talk-inator. I know, I know it’s a fancy name for my mobile phone I know.

我以前沒有見過這個?其實,這看起來像在我的口袋講話終結者中看到的很多東西。 我知道,我知道對於自己知道的移動手機,這個名字有點奇怪。

Inators? Oh, that's so amateur. I was making -inators when I was like five or something.

終結者嗎?噢,那是如此業餘。我在五歲左右時,就在製造終結者。

Cool-inators? Oh, that's so amateur. I was making Cool-inators when I was like five or something.

製冷終結者嗎?噢,那是如此業餘。我在五歲左右時,就在製造製冷終結者。

Heat-inators? Oh, that's so amateur. I was making Heat-inators when I was like like four.

加熱終結者嗎?噢,那是如此業餘。我在五歲左右時,就在製造加熱終結者。

Oooh! What's that black sludge? I betcha I could do something evil with it.

噢噢!那是黑色污泥嗎? 我可以用它做點壞事。

Maybe you need to move those things around, ya think... You know, I really should stop helping you so much.

也許你需要移動周圍的東西,你認為呢。(敲打)你知道,我真的不該幫你這么多。

Say, those switches look like the switch-inators I used to make. I wonder what happened to them.

看,這些開關就像我過去使用的開關終結者。我懷疑問題出在它們身上。

That -inator looks a little different. Whatever you do, don't touch it. Really, I mean it. Don't touch it.

這個終結者看起來有點不一樣。不管你做什麼,都不要去碰它。真的,這可不是鬧著玩。不要去碰它。

Now, Perry the Platypus, I hope you don't get... cold feet! Ha ha! Get it? Because of the ice?

現在,鴨嘴獸泰瑞,我希望你不要...冷得害怕! 啊哈!明白了嗎?因為冰塊?

Be sure you don't get steamed, Perry the Platypus! ... You see what I did there?

鴨嘴獸泰瑞,你不會被蒸發!(敲打)你看到我做了什麼嗎?

You know, this whole situation reminds me of a day back in Gimmelshtump. We would all get together to dig holes and pour water into them...

你知道,整個狀況讓我想起在 故鄉的歲月。我們一起挖洞,倒水......

…but one time Gunter wouldn't pull me back up no matter how loud I cried... I mean asked...

…當時不管我哭的多厲害,但康德也沒把我拉回來...我的意思是求救...

...and then I noticed the trail of mole droppings in the hole. (shudders) Mole droppings Ewww, mole droppings. To this day, I can't stand the sight of mole droppings…not that most people can.

...然後我注意到鼴鼠糞便掉落在洞口。(發抖)鼴鼠糞便,鼴鼠糞便。直到今天,我仍然無法忍受鼴鼠糞便…難不是多數人都忍受的。

Sorry, we seem to have gotten disconnected. Where was I? Oh yes, the mole monsters.

很抱歉,我們似乎扯遠了。我剛才說到哪了? 喔,是的,鼴鼠糞便。

...and I thought they would make me their king, but apparently mole monsters are more of a communal collective, not a monarchy…go figure

...我認為他們讓我當國王,但顯然鼴鼠糞便更像社區集體,而不是一個王國…你想想

…and how was I supposed to know that Gunter had a pet mole monster? I mean…

…我無法想像康德會養一隻鼴鼠怪物當寵物?我的意思…

Perry the Platypus! Are you cutting off my rambling tragic backstory!? That's totally…

鴨嘴獸泰瑞!你能不能停止講述那些悲慘故事!?這完全 …

Perry the Platypus! If you cut me off once more, I promise I will...

鴨嘴獸泰瑞!如果你再嘮叨一次,我發誓我會...

Fine! If you don't appreciate my flashbacks, then I'm done. No more flashbacks. See how you like that, Mr. Smarty pants.

好的!如果你不喜歡我嘮叨,那我就停止。不再嘮叨了。看你怎么想,自做聰明的傢伙。

I mean, what is it with games these days? Back in Gimmelshtump, we only had one game, but we were happy. Sure, maybe "Exploding Schnitzlekelp" wasn't the safest game for kids to play, but the other kids insisted that it was the only game in the whole country. And I was really good at it! ... You know, as the person who got exploded on. You know now that I think of it, we did have kickball, but I don't want to talk about that. It's a whole different tragic backstory; I don't have time to get into it. This one's already gone on WAY longer than I'd expected. That's how it is with flashbacks, though. Sometimes they just get away from you. Sometimes they have a life of their own.

我的意思是,這些天這些遊戲如何?想當年在故鄉,我們只有一個有戲,而現在我們非常高興。當然,也許“爆炸”對孩子而言不是最安全的有戲,但其他孩子堅持認為它是整個國家的唯一遊戲。而且我確實玩的很好!(敲打)你知道,因為被炸的是人。 你知道現在我想到它,我們也有踢球,但我不想談論這個。這是一個完全不同的悲慘故事;我沒有時間去講它。它確實比我想像的要長。雖然,通過倒敘可以講述。有時候,它們只是離你而去。有時,它們有自己的生活。

Perry the Platypus! I see you've found my evil heat-inators! I hope you'll find them suitably evil... and deadly!

鴨嘴獸泰瑞!我知道你已找到我的搗亂加熱終結者!我希望你能找到他們的合適邪惡...和致命要害!

Perry the Platypus! I see you've found my evil cool-inators! I hope you'll find them suitably evil... and deadly!

鴨嘴獸泰瑞!我知道你已找到我的搗亂製冷終結者!我希望你能找到他們的合適邪惡...和致命要害!

Oh, I can't wait to tell you about this plan! You see, I dumped all my old -inators in the ground, so now you can't get to your briefing! And no briefing, means there's no one to stop my EVIL!

喔,我等不及把這個計畫告訴你!你看,我把我的所有老式終結者扔在地上,現在你可能得不到簡報!沒有簡報就意味著沒人能阻止我的計畫!

See, that's another of my old -inators. I'm not quite sure what it does, but pretty sure it was evil. I mean what are the odds?

看,這是我的另一些老式終結者。我不太確定它能做什麼,但肯定不是好事。 我的意思是勝算有多少?

Oh Perry the Platypus, have I ever told you why I created these -inators? Well it all started when I was a young boy in Gimmelshtump - (Perry slips through his tube) Wait- where did you go!? This exposition is important to the plooooootttt!

喔,鴨嘴獸泰瑞,我是否曾告訴你我為什麼製造這些終結者?

Oh Perry the Platypus, have I ever told you why I created these heat-inators? Well it all started when I was a young boy in Gimmelshtump - (Perry slips through his tube) Wait- where did you go!? This exposition is important to the plooooootttt!

喔,鴨嘴獸泰瑞,我是否曾告訴你我為什麼製造這些加熱終結者?

Oh Perry the Platypus, have I ever told you why I created these cool -inators? Well it all started when I was a young boy in Gimmelshtump - (Perry slips through his tube) Wait- where did you go!? This exposition is important to the plooooootttt!

喔,鴨嘴獸泰瑞,我是否曾告訴你我為什麼製造這些製冷終結者?

Why is the sludge all of a sudden in color? I liked it when it was black, like my soul.

污泥為什麼突然變色?我喜歡黑色,就像我的靈魂。

Oh, so the sludge absorbs hot or cold. I get it now.

喔,這樣的污泥會吸收熱或冷。 現在我明白了。

Look, it's a rainbow of sludge - a sludge-bow ou ou… I wonder if you can ever have a double sludge-bow. That would be so intense.

看,是個彩虹污泥,污泥弓…不知你是否也曾經有過雙污泥弓。 這將是如此激烈。

Yes I know, this -inator I made is kind of awesome... and also, kind of ridiculous.

是的,我知道,我製造的這個終結者很恐怖。 (敲打)還有點可笑。

How much dirt is down there? If you ask me, underground, has too much ground and not enough under.

有多少污泥在那裡? 如果你問我,在地下有很多土,但還不足夠。

You know, I never did find an evil use for dirt- dot dot dot, yet!

你知道,我從來沒有找到點點污泥的邪惡用途。

All this dirt reminds me of, well, of a dirt pile I had as a kid.

所有這些污泥使我想起小時候曾經玩過土堆。

Boom! (evil laugh)

隆隆聲!(壞笑)

ouuuuh, I love explosions.

啊,我喜歡爆炸。

Oh, that sounded exciting!

喔,這聽起來令人興奮!

That was quite loud. My ears are ringing a little.

這是相當響亮。我的耳朵有點響。

This time the explosion was on you, Perry the Platypus!

這一次炸的就是你,鴨嘴獸泰瑞!

It's time to give up, Perry the Platypus!

這一次炸的就是你,鴨嘴獸泰瑞!

Look! A distraction! Ha ha - made you look.

現在就投降吧,鴨嘴獸泰瑞!

Wait, how does that taunt go…Oh yes, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah - you can't get me. I remember.

等等,如何嘲諷…噢,是的, - 你不能讓我。我記得。

What are those gnomes doing there? Is that from one of my old schemes? I can't remember.

這些小矮人在乾什麼?這是我的舊計畫之一嗎?我不記得了。

There's that sludge again. You know, I'm starting to like it. Embrace the sludge.

又是那個污泥。你知道,我開始喜歡它了。擁抱污泥。

That sludge kind of reminds me of my heart... black and evil.

那個污泥讓我想起我的心臟,又黑又壞。

You know, Maybe I should make a sludge-inator. What do you think? I feel like I've done everything else.

你知道,也許我該製造一台污泥終結者。 你覺得呢?我覺得我已做了其他東西。

Brrrr... it must be getting cold in here. Let me see if I can find you a coat.

Brrrr... 它必須在這裡越來越冷。讓我看看,我能為你找件外套。

All that ice reminds me of one of my favorite inators - the Freeze-inator.

這些冰塊讓我想起我最愛的終結者,凍結終結者。

Ice! Hmm…you know what would be good right now, a nice iced coffee. Don't you think?

冰塊!嗯......你們知道現在什麼是好的,一個漂亮的冰咖啡。你不覺得呢?

The heat-inator is going to get you!

加熱終結者將要攻擊你!

I'm rooting for the -inators!

我讓終結者生根發芽!

I was getting a bored, so I thought I'd add a little excitement with - wait for it - heat-inators!

我有點無聊,我想加點刺激 - 等著 - 加熱終結者!

I was getting bored, so I thought I'd add a little excitement with - wait for it - cool-inators!

我有點無聊,我想加點刺激 - 等著 - 製冷終結者!

Heat-inators. How unexpected. And by unexpected, I mean completely expected!

加熱終結者。有點意想不到。我的意思是完全想不到!

Cool-inators. How unexpected. And by unexpected, I mean completely expected!

製冷終結者。有點意想不到。我的意思是完全想不到!

Inators. How unexpected. And by unexpected, I mean totally expected!

終結者。有點意想不到。我的意思是完全想不到!

Oooh, what's that? Oh right, I remember that one.

喔,那是什麼?喔,好吧,我記得。

Wow, look at all those old -inators.

哇,看看那些老式終結者。

You'll never make it, Perry the Platypus!

鴨嘴獸泰瑞,你永遠製造不出來!

(laughs) Nice try…Not really.

(笑)想的美…不一定。

Really? That's it?

真的嗎?就是這樣嗎?

Ooh, that was actually quite good.

噢,那真是不錯。

See, when water gets hot it turns into steam. That's science!

看,水變熱時,會變成蒸汽。這是科學!

All that steam reminds me of my old Sauna-inator. It was an entire spa in one device.

所有蒸汽讓我想起我的老式桑拿終結者。 在一台機器內實現整個水療。

All that steam and foreboding sense of doom reminds of an evil geniuses convention I went to in Florida.

蒸汽和不祥的預感使我想起佛羅里達州的邪惡天才公約。

Is it me, or is it getting a little steamy in there?

是我,還是一點蒸汽?

What could be taking you so long? Usually you've kicked me in the stomach like a hundred times by now.

什麼使你這么久?你通常很搞笑,迄今我已笑了一百次。

Are you still stuck down there? Well, in case you're wondering, it's nice and sunny up here.

你還困在那兒? 嗯,在你思考時,這裡不錯,陽光明媚。

氣球部分

Wait! Where's my balloon?

等等! 我的氣球在哪裡?

Balloony! You know I hate hide and seek!

氣球!你知道我討厭捉迷藏!

(groans) This is the Prague Balloon Olympics all over again!

(嘆息)這又是布拉格氣球奧運會!

Is this because I said you looked a little heavy?

這是因為我說你看上去有點沉重?

When I said you were full of hot air, I was being factual! Wasn't a slight. It’s a literal statement.

當我說你充滿熱空氣時,我說的是事實! 是不是有點輕蔑。這是字面意思。

Balloony! Come back!

氣球!回來!

Balloony! Don't go! Please!

氣球!不要去!求你了!

Why didn't you tell me you were feeling light-headed?

你為什麼不告訴我你頭暈?

Was it something I saaaaaaaaid?!

我是否說過?

But But I built you without legs so that you wouldn't run awayyyyyy!!!!!!

當我在建造你時沒有腿,所以你不能跑?

Oh Balloony, I will rebuild you, I promise! And this time out of stainless steel so that you'll never pop! But you know probably won't float either.

喔,氣球,我發誓我要重新改造你!這次我會用不鏽鋼,讓您永不爆炸!但你知道可能也無法浮動。

Balloony! No!

氣球!不!

Balloony, I will avenge you!

氣球,我會為你報仇!

Where's Perry the Platypus? Maybe he can make you all better.

鴨嘴獸泰瑞在哪裡?也許他可以使你做到更好。

(sobs) Balloony, you can never be replaced in my heart... Well, I guess I could just buy another balloon. I mean I've got a felt marker.

(抽泣)氣球,你在我的心中永遠無法替代。(敲打)好吧,我想我可以買另一個氣球。 我的意思是我有一個感覺標誌。

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

不,不,不!!!

Balloony! Not again!

氣球!不要再這樣!

Why do the good ones always leave me too soon?

為什麼好的東西總是很早離開我?

It's just like that time I befriended an alligator. Except, you know, no teeth, and made of rubber, filled with helium. Ok, its nothing like that.

就像我與鱷魚成為好友時。你知道,沒有牙齒,用橡膠做的,充滿氦氣。好了,一點也不像。

If you'd been a water balloon this never would've happened.

這都是我的錯!我不該給你裝滿氦氣!

Balloony! It's you-ny!

氣球!這不是你!

Oh, Balloony! You came back!

喔,氣球!你回來吧!

Oh, how I've missed you, Balloony!

喔,氣球,我是多么想你!

Fly, balloony! Fly! Be free.

飛吧,氣球!飛吧!自由飛吧。

Balloony! Promise you'll never leave me again!

氣球!答應我永遠不要離開我!

Go, Team Doof-alnoony! What, you don't like that name? It's a mash-up. It could be Balloofenshmirtz.

加油,杜芬舒斯小隊!(敲打)什麼,你不喜歡這個名字?

You know, that looked a little dangerous. I'm glad you were careful.

你知道,這看起來有點危險。我很高興你能注意。

Balloony, I promise that I will double knot you to my wrist from now on!

氣球,我發誓我會將你牢固系在我的手腕上!

Oh Balloony, I promise I'll get you that balloon animal pet you wanted!

喔氣球,我發誓我會給你想要的氣球寵物。

Come on Balloony, lets go drive in the carpool lane.

來吧氣球,讓我們在車道上放飛。

Rise Balloony! Rise like yeast in baking bread!

上升,氣球!像烤麵包酵母一樣上升吧! 有點三明治樣。不要像香蕉麵包似的,因為它不會升高。

Watch out for the-- oh I can't look!

小心,喔,我不能看!

Fly higher, my balloon friend!

飛得更高一點,我的氣球朋友!

Ahhh! Don't pop! Don’t pop!

哈!不要爆裂!不要爆裂!

Fly to me, Balloony!

飛回來吧,氣球!

Balloony! I believe in you!

氣球!我相信你!

You're very good at that, Balloony.

你非常不錯,氣球。

Balloony! I had no idea you could fly so well!

氣球!我沒想到你能飛這么好!

Stay away from sharp things! And sticks! Sticks are bad!

遠離尖銳物體!遠離棍棒!棍棒討人厭!

遊戲截圖

鴨嘴獸泰瑞在哪裡? 鴨嘴獸泰瑞在哪裡?
鴨嘴獸泰瑞在哪裡? 鴨嘴獸泰瑞在哪裡?
鴨嘴獸泰瑞在哪裡? 鴨嘴獸泰瑞在哪裡?
鴨嘴獸泰瑞在哪裡 鴨嘴獸泰瑞在哪裡

相關詞條

相關搜尋

熱門詞條

聯絡我們